Monday, March 23, 2015

A new Beginning

I thought I had found my place in the world.
I was working, living, and loving in Panama City.
But fate had other plans for me in the form of a stroke.
Now I have recovered from the stroke and starting over.
A new beginning.
I want to go fishing with Sammy at Doc's lake.
Enjoy the best hamburger in the world at Talli Ho's on 15th St.
Watch the sun go down at the Marina on 1st street.
I want to go back to the life I had made for myself.
A new beginning.
Is to make the right decisions.
Is to slow down and enjoy my life.
Is to remember Panama City will be there.
Is to be ready to go when it's time to go.
A new beginning.
Going fishing with Sammy at Doc's lake when I visit
Enjoying a Talli Ho hamburger on 15th st.
Watch the sun go down at the Marina and visiting ECA.
A way to find my place in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment