Monday, April 30, 2012

Review from Sarah Watts, Panama City, Florida of "It'll Keep", the novel by April Mobley



This book is AMAZING!!! The sneak peak on Facebook just had me asking for more. I felt so honored when April asked me to read her book and write a review of what I thought about it. First off, anyone that likes to read a good western love story, this book is for you. It will have you in tears of joy and sorrow and, at a few points, giggling. This book will keep you on the edge of your seat a few times through out. You'll think one thing is going to happen and then something totally different happens. I have to say that I am not much of a reader but with this book, I just did not want to put it down. I wanted to know what was going to happen next through out the whole book. I would recommend this book to anyone that asks me. Thank you so much, April, for letting me read and experience your book. Can't wait to buy it for my grand mother!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment